Entries tagged “Baldock”
See the CAMRA press release below announcing that our excellent local cider producer – Apple Cottage – has won 2012 Champion Bottled Cider of East Anglia!
For those who don’t know Apple Cottage also won Cider of The Festival at Cambridge Beer Festival this year. The winning cider was the medium FTJ.
You can find[...Read on]
Community Pubs Month - support *your* local It has nearly been a whole month since Hitchin Beer Festival, so you should have recovered well enough to be thirsty for another beer festival or two. This month we know of four pubs holding beer festivals: The Orange Tree in Baldock and The Lytton Arms in Knebworth this [...Read on]
A few winter beer festivals have come to our attention recently, so if you would like a little excitement leading into Christmas:
- Polhill Arms Beer & Bangers Festival, Renhold, Bedfordshire: Thursday 10th to Sunday 13th November
- Canary Club Winter Beer Festival, Hitchin Town Football Club: Friday 18th to Sunday 20th November
- Orange Tree Winter[...Read on]
We know of several of beer festivals in and around our area this late May bank holiday weekend:
- The Fox, Aspenden – Thursday May 26th to Monday May 30th
- 16 cask ales, 3 regional ciders
- Live music Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- BBQ Saturday, Sunday, Monday
- The Goat, Codicote – Saturday May 28th to Monday May 3[...Read on]
Here’s a list of beer festivals we know about this wedding & spring bank holiday extra-long weekend:
Follow us on..