Saturday 12th May – Mini Bus Trip to review the pubs in contention for Hertfordshire Pub of the Year:
- Red Lion, Preston;
- Land of Liberty, Peace & Plenty, Heronsgate;
- Mermaid, St Albans;
- Ye Olde Fighting Cocks, St Albans.
£10 members, £12 non-members. Pickups from midday, Stevenage, Hitchin, Letchworth, Baldock & East Herts. Book via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wednesday 23rd May – Hitchin Social starts at 8pm in first pub.
- Canary Club, Hitchin Town FC, Fishponds Road
- Victoria, Ickleford Road
- Hermitage, Hermitage Road
- Red Hart, Bucklersbury –Reopened on 30th April
Advance Notice: Hitchin Beer Festival – Thursday 7th to Saturday 9th June. Hitchin Rugby Football Club, Old Hale Way, Hitchin. Opening times Thursday 5-11pm, Friday & Saturday noon-11pm. More info here or on Facebook or Twitter