We’re looking for volunteers to work at the Hitchin Beer & Cider Festival and you can volunteer here:
There are all sorts of roles before, during & after the festival. We are looking for help from Monday 4 June through to Sunday 10 June and any amount of time that you can offer on any of those days is greatly appreciated.
In response to feedback, we have tweaked the “rewards” a bit and what we’re offering is:
- Lite – less than 4 hours total: 1 glass & tokens for hours worked
- Standard – 4 or more hours: Plus t-shirt (submit form by 16/05/18)
- Setup & takedown days: Breakfast (& lunch for setup) provided
- Setup Monday 4 June &/or takedown Sunday 10 June (8am): 2 extra pints per day. Collect in advance for Sunday ones!
- Friday night (8 June): Food token for use with Street Food Monthly
We want to incentivise the marquee build day on Monday, takedown day on Sunday & working on Friday night in particular, so these are the extra goodies you can earn for helping with those days. For the marquee, the more the merrier: it just makes everything easier to have more bodies – no experience required, just follow the instructions!
Don’t forget, if you want a t-shirt we need your response by 16th May, just a couple of weeks away.
Thanks in advance for helping out, and we hope to see you soon!
CAMRA staffing organiser HBCF2018