Thanks to everyone who attended the first Stevenage Beer Festival back in February.
The overall verdict was that it was a success although there are of course things we can learn for next time – and we’re certainly hoping that there will be a next time!
For those who wanted to know what the most popular beers and ciders were, here’s the list!
- The winner was Redemption Trinity – we will be looking to visit Redemption Brewery later in the year to award their certificate.
- Joint runners-up: Weird Bear Pankot Palace & Atom Halflife and
- Joint third place went to: Brewsters Decadence & Milton Nero
Cider & perry:
- The 4 following were the most popular: Orchard Pig Maverick; Orchard Pig Marmalade; Apple Cottage T’Orchard; Farmer Jim’s Perry
- Joint winners: Mongozo Coconut & Grisette Fruits of the Forest
- Winner – Cloudwater Dark Lager
- Runner-up – Pig & Porter Honey Hill Wit
We will act upon the suggestions that you made to make the festival better – such as availability of seating, choice of food – so thanks for your feedback.
One or two people were interested in seeing the festival programme again – so here it is:
Now – onto Hitchin in June!